Plastic fish ponds :
1. Geomembrane specifications
1) Thickness : 0.25mm - 2.0mm .
2) Width : Within 8 m (1m-8m) .
3) Length : 50m-100m/roll (as request) .
4) Material : HDPE,( LDPE, LLDPE, PVC, EVA ).
5) Color : Black , white , red , blue , or as request .
6) Optional surface : Textued(one or two side) or smooth surface .
7) The biggest pond liner manufacturer/factory in China for many years .
2. HDPE geomenbrane Features
Good mechanical properties, high tear strength, deformation and adaptable, puncture resistance, anti-aging, anti-ultraviolet-resistant, Anti oil and salt, pH, anti-corrosion, high temperature-resistant, non-toxic, long service life. water, drainage, seepage, the good effect of moisture, width, thickness of the full range of specifications and low cost, simple construction.
3. HDPE Geomembrane Applications
1) Environmental protection, sanitation (such as solid waste landfills, sewage treatment plants, power plants Chi-conditioning, industrial, hospital solid waste, etc.) .
2) Water (such as rivers, lakes and reservoirs of the anti-dam, plugging, reinforcement of the canal seepage, the vertical wall of the heart, slope protection, etc.).
3) Municipal Engineering (subway, on the ground floor of the building, planted roof, the roof garden of anti-seepage, sewage pipes lining, etc.).
4) Landscape (man-made lake, river, reservoir, golf courses reservoirs of the substrate, slope prtection, green lawn of the waterproof moisture, etc.).
5) Petrochemical (chemical plants, oil refineries, gas storage tanks of the anti-chemical reaction tanks, sedimentation tanks of the lining, etc.).
6) Mining (washing and pool heap leaching, the ash-field, dissolved, precipitation, the yard, the tailings seepage substrates, etc.) .
4. HDPE geomembrane Technical Index
Strength at yield,N/mm
Strength at break ,N/mm
Elongation at yield,%
Elongation at break,%
Tear Resistance N
Puncture Resistance N
Stress Crack Resistance, hrs
Carbon Black Content, %
Carbon Black Dispersion
1 or 2
Standard OTI Min
High Pressure OTI Min
Impact Cold Crack at -70°C
Water vapor permeability
Dimensional Stability (%)